Mercedes-Benz E320 issue

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Mercedes-Benz E320 issue

Hi, The e320 is a 2002.
      The other day after starting the car and warming up, free netflix tech news android 9 I was driving down the road, I shifted the car into D, and the car that jolted slightly, I did not think too much of it at first, but as I was driving down the road the car would not leave first gear, I tried to use the tiptronic to shift with no luck.
      I stopped the car, turned it back on and it was fine.
      The issue then happened this morning after a few days of no use. Again turning car off and restarting, it worked.
      Car has 203,000km / 124,000miles; it has been serviced regularly etc.
      Maybe because of a weak battery?
      Or the device that is used for the car to 'talk' to the transmission? I'm unfamiliar with the name.
      Any help would be much appreciated.
      Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von logan77 ()

• Hello,

According to your error description, the transmission goes into emergency mode.
      In your car, it should be a gear automatic transmission. Internal code 722.6.

It may be a leaking plug on the gearbox, a spinning selector lever module, or a fault in the board or dirty speed sensors.

An error memory dump would bring light into the darkness.

Sorry my english is not that good.
      auf der Suche nach dem Ultimativen Schrauberprojekt = Gefunden, W126 M117 Motorrevision

Motorrevision MB W126 M117 ( 500SE)